Personal Information Collected
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Personal Information Used For
Information collection may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us improve your customer experience and our support services);
- To process online transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent, for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested); and
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How Information Is Protected
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database only to be accessed by those authorized, who have special access rights to our systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your payment (credit card, etc.) information will not be stored on our servers.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf, except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site, and welcome any feedback about the third party sites.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Since we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the Online Privacy Protection, all our site’s users may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘My Account’ page.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
Fair Information Practices
Understanding the Fair Information Practices Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days; and
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
Can Spam Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; and
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM Act we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.